Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh how sweet the words of children...

So do you think children learn from us, or do you think they come with sweet hearts? Sunday afternoon when Ty got up from his nap he came into our bedroom where I was laying down, climbed up on my bed and just looked at me. Then he says Mommy's Pretty. That melted my heart, I looked over at Nic and asked him if he told him to say that. Nic laughed and said no I really didn't. Its those times when you forget how they don't listen, or how they do something noty. It those times a mom needs to keep on going. Thanks my little Buddy. I sure love you.

8 comments:

Steffani said...

I am so sorry that I missed you when you were here. I see you are having a girl! Congrats! Ty is so sweet. What a cutie pie! And that picture you have of Sophia.... she looks just like Michelle. So adorable!

Britain said...

In a few years he will use that to get what he wants. Ryan put on a good ten minute long show of how much he adores me and hopes he can be as good and smart as me someday. I think he wants me to let him watch Spongebob (not gonna happen).

michelle said...

He is so cute! And yes those are the times when you forget about all of the noitty moments!Hope your doing well.when i was cleaning tonight i kept thinking about you. sure miss you guys . Put those toesies in the sand for me . K lv yu

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I just have to do it, the word is naughty. Hope all is well in paradise you luck buggers
pollywog

~~Heidi~~ said...

Thanks Paul, you are always there to keep me in line. What would i do without you? My english wold be even worse.

tiffy girl said...

Ty is right, you are pretty. Nic, now you need to teach him the word beautiful. Cuz you are a beautiful woman. miss you!

Steffani said...

Heidi, FYI, I got my swimsuit at Target on-line. I like your blog background!!! ;)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Love the photos. He is such a sweet boy. ALL BOY though. Treasure those moments. There doesn't seem to be enough. Love you guys!