Friday, December 12, 2008

The weekend

My kids fast asleep! The fun light parade we went to with grandma. Who knew Kauai had such a fun thing at christmas time. These were bikes that had cool lights on them. Turned out to be a funky picture! Where else can santa bbq at christmas in just his lava-lava? Yep even Mickey mouse came. Then Saturday we went to Hanalei. It was such a perfect day up there! Big waves, great sun, and really great company! Nic and Todd headed out to catch the waves. All the boys having a great time in the sand. Ty and Tanner digging away. And Even Shay put on her Suit, and headed for the beach, as you can tell she really loved it! My Sand Monster!!!!

5 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Christmas in Kauai doesn't sound too shabby. I'm sure you wish you could he home for Christmas, but I would say that Hawaii is the next best thing. Your kids are too cute!

tiffy girl said...

she is changing already! that light parade looks like fun. i bet ty LOVED it! christmas at the beach...lucky!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Whoever Helan is, please let me know. Barbara Who????

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the parade. I love the sleeping kids. Miss you guys terribly!

Newty said...

Heid,

I think Barbara is someone trying to sell you something at the ipodepot Looks like life is tough in kauai. I wish I lved where santa cooks pig in a lavalava.