Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Out of Commission and The 4th of July
Yes folks that's right the beloved Tractor is out for the moment. It died the other day while Ty was riding it, So his good daddy came to the rescue and decided they would take it apart and try to fix it. The part is on order, and we are patiently waiting for it! The two boys happy at work!
Don't worry it was not all work... Ty found a way to entertain himself.
Looking on as daddy takes things apart!
Fixing his front tire that keeps falling off.
So on the the 4th weekend... well we started on Thursday night and went out to the airbase, it was fun Ty climbed, and jumped on all the blowup toys, while waiting for the sun to set.
Then it really was a perfect setting the way we were sitting the moon was right there as the fireworks exploded, it was super cool to watch! You can see the moon next to this one firework.
Ty loved them... he was getting tired, but still super happy for more, the only bummer was they were not long enough for him. When they stopped exploding, then he said, But I want to watch more fireworks.
Then Friday we headed up to Hanalie for a beautiful super hot day filled with fun. Ty use to have a little boat that we would pull him around in, but it popped, so we took our air mattress up this time, it was so perfect. This is a pic of Shay and Nic out floating while Ty was still sleeping in the car.
Shay and Daddy Time! The mattress was a super fun hit, everyone loved it, and the kids couldn't get enough of it! It might have to be a new tradition for Hanalie! (When its flat)
A few of the guys took up there Kayaks, Which Ty also loved taking a ride in with Daddy!
It was super hot, super fun, and super tiring, after 5hrs of the sun we headed over to our friends house for a super good BBQ, and then ended up spending the night. We were all so dead the next day the kids were tired, so we bummed out and decided to go home around noon. But I hear we missed out on some really cool adventures. Next time guys, we will go for sure! Then that night we went to some Ward members house to have some good potluck and watch the fireworks from there house. I don't know why I didn't take more pics, but oh well, Next time... And I just realized how many "supers" I just used in the one paragraph.. I bet Uncle Paul (aka my English professor is loving this paragraph) I guess all in all it was a SUPER fun 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a fun time you guys had. Nice floatation device Nic. Creative. Missed you guys though. Love the photos.
4th of July in Kauai was one of my favorites! I remember going to the airbase for fireworks and getting a massage there. Plus, you can't beat a beautiful day in Hanalei!
sounds like you had a great time! That is so fun! I loved what you said on Gav bday that was so sweet! We miss you too. Dipin that sweet ocean for me!Miss you
I loved your pictures, but what if the air mattress had a slow leak in it and our baby Shay was out to sea??? I know her daddy would save her just like he can save Ty's tractor. That thing has got a lot of miles on it. No wonder its worn out! I'm glad you had such a good 4th. It's hard to believe its here and gone already!
Wish we could have joined you! Man, that was a terrible weekend for us! Cough, cough, sniffle...
Sorry! We have been gone for a week, and I haven't been on the computer much! It looks like you guys had a really fun 4th. I am glad you got to see fireworks and bbq and stuff. Cute pictures of Ty and his tractor.
Post a Comment