Monday, May 16, 2011
The latest News around these neck of the woods....
Well.... Lets see what have we been up to? Umm Ty is getting more and more interested in reading which has been fun, i found this great book that he has taken to, that teaches him how to read in 100 easy lessons. He asks everyday, mom I want a reading lesson please! Wow that is a switch from battling to do any kind of preschool what so ever!! I love it! Shay is busy growing everyday, and just being her cute little self! She is totally 100% in love with any Barbie thing, and she love to say..."oh that is so so so cute" it makes me giggle every time I hear her say it! I love me girl!
Nic just got a job change in the company which will be good, he is going to help in preconstruction and estimating. So this means he will no longer be on job sites but in the office working hard at making sure they get jobs, and that the jobs flow to start well. He is excited I think. So this means we are headed to Utah for about 4 weeks or more so he can get some training. YIppy always take the chance to have a trip home when I can!
And finally since someone spilled the beans on our big surprise... I figured I could let the bloggers know now that we are expecting #3 ahhhh I know, that is what Nic and I both thought at first when we found out... but we have adjusted to the idea and are completely in love with the thought of a new little baby in the house! And even better we found out today that its a.......
BOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!!! I'm glad you posted this because the suspense was killing me. How fun to do the boy thing again. AND I'm excited you guys are headed home for a visit! Give us a call if you have some free time.
No way!!! I'm so excited for you!!! A boy will be so great. I must be due a few weeks behind you because I find out in a few weeks too. How fun to finally know someone who is prego and due close to the same time as me! Congrats heidi! You guys will be great with three!
I knew it was a Boy!! Now move home dang it so him and lil Red can be friends! I so glad everything is healthy and well. I can't wait to hug ya! Lvs m
Congrats! You are too little to be that far along to know already. He is going to be a loved little boy. So glad you are here.
Congrats! You know us! We love boys!
Post a Comment