Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kids kids kids...

So the other night while Nic and I were enjoying a nice dinner with Grandma & Grandpa, we thought the kids were playing so nice together, didn't hear screaming or yelling, just laughing.... well I should have known better! They both came up the stairs so proud... Mom look what I did to Shay isn't she so pretty? AHhh I just about died... at least my makeup isn't the expensive stuff... but they were pretty happy at what they had done! If you can't tell Ty has some pretty gilitter on his checks! He did a really good job putting the mascarra on Shay's long eyelashes... And then the other night we went to brickoven and they kids got balloons. Ty's snake! Yes we managed to try to get a all grandkids picture the other night after family dinner! Lets just say the silly pictue was the best out of them all!

4 comments:

michelle said...

That is so funny! I love the Grandkid picture~ Im so sad you guys are leaving to go back home! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Have fun in Cali and we love and will miss you much!

Brady said...

Miss Ty and Shay--and having Nic and Heidi withdrawals. COME BACK!!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Seriously? Does that surprise anyone. With all those goofy kids. Hope you are having a great time in Lego Land. Miss you already.

tiffy girl said...

We are really missing you guys! Hope you had a great visit. I think the kids never stopped playing together. Hope your having fun in California... Next stop..home!