Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's Missing???

What is missing from this Picture???? That's right Ty's First lost tooth! He was so excited... Shay Showing off her smile, Then showing us her "lost tooth" no she hasn't lost any teeth yet, she just loves to do what ever Ty does!!! What's missing from this Picture??? Oh yeah thats right my feet, yes i am to the point where I can no longer see my toes by just glancing down... And only 5 weeks left tell this baby boy comes out!

2 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

So Ty did the tooth fairy find you?? I can't wait to see that new tooth!
Love the belly shot! Wow only 5 weeks? Yikes that will be here before you k now it. Can't wait to meet him.

michelle said...

That is so fun! I have a belly shot like that but mine was alittle bit BIGGER!!!!! I want a real side profile please! Miss ur guts!