Monday, October 22, 2007

Bubbles

Ty loves bubbles...especially bubble baths. The best is when daddy starts the bath because he makes really good bubble hats. As you can see!

7 comments:

michelle said...

So me and Gav are sitting here laughing so hard. That is quite the hat he has. So cute. Oh I miss you guys hope all is well love yu

tiffy girl said...

Ty Max loves the bubbles. He loves to have bubble baths TOO.what kind of bubble bath do you use? It looks so thick and luxurious!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Those ones were wet and wild watermelon , Elmo bubbles.

Kat and Steve said...

He is so cute and funny!

Diana and Scott said...

Silly boys. I love the pictures.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love it. I love the sensorship on the last photo! Miss you guys! Let us know when you are coming for a visit.

The Schramm Family said...

ty is too cute. My kids love bubble baths. They saw the pictures and said " mom look at those bubbles!"