Envelope #1.. Dadadada.... An 80 min massage at Alexander day spa, yeah just one of the nicest spas here. Its at the marriot. Wow, Why do I get such nice things, I can tell you this much, I haven't been the nicest to deserve these things Nic. Thank you, and I promise I will be better!
Envelope #2 Brrrrummm.....
Thats right the new Photoshop extened addition that I have been dreaming about. I know kinda lame wanting computer stuff, but if you all knew what this program does, you would want it to. Professional photos here we come!!!
And if you think that was all... nope...
And in the Best Envelope of all, One Great BIG Kiss
Nic I love you so much. I am so greatful for you and all you do. I know we aren't perfect, and that is why we are here on this earth today. The best thing about marriage is that we get to work together to grow and learn. I can't wait for more days to keep growing and learning with you. Thank you Thank you, for helping me when I get frazzled! I love you!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope your day was fabulous! Looks like you got some great gifts. Funny thing, my birthday was on Saturday and I got a massage too! Pretty cool! And I am so jealous of Photoshop; I want that!
Way to go, Nic! And Happy Birthday, Heidi! Sounds like it was a good one.
Happy Birthday, you lucky girl!
Glad your day was special!!!! Let us know how the spa goes when you get there! Sounds heavenly.
Happy Birthday, Heidi!!! Great job, Nic.
Happy Birthday Heidi! I forgot that our Birthday's are so close together. I think Eric needs to learn some lessons from Nic, I would love a massage. :) Hope you had a great day!
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you had a wonderful day! I am also jealous of Photoshop! Can't wait to see those great pictures though...:D
Post a Comment