So today was the first time we have made blanket forts. I loved making them when we were younger, and Ty loves to make tents (you hold up the sheet and climbs in with you). So we decided to make a real fort. The problem was, he didn't quiet get that you have to go underneath the fort not on top of it. Mom, I am sorry for the big mess all those blanket forts made when we were younger!
He was so proud.
8 comments:
He is so cute! Ruby and I made a fort with all the couch cushions a few weeks ago when we were watching one of my friends' little boys. It was a blast...and totally took me back to my childhood. I should post pictures of it too!
Heidi, you are such a darling little mom. Ty is so blessed to have you.
Good job guys! when I clicked on the picture I could see some art work on the window. Making forts are so much fun, there is something about being inside of something that you have made and its so cozy. Such a cutie!!
What a funny kid. How did it not cave in when he sat on it? I never made a fort that strong.
How fun!! We love making blanket forts!! The kids now do it all on their own and it is sooo interesting the creations they make!
Ty looks so cute on top of the blanket!
Ty you little toad you. Gav loves to make forts to. Those were the goood old days when we had to entertain ourselves ,before the computer ect. Love uy
So fun. We use to love doing that as kids and Paul does it with the boys now on their bunk beds. They have their own boys' club. No moms allowed!
That looks like so much fun. Ben loves blanket forts too. I love that Ty is sitting on top of it. He looks so proud. Cute pics.
Ty, Noah and Max are making a fort right now with the couch cushions. They love it. Have fun with mommy!
Post a Comment