
Okay so seriously, I don't know how I ended up with the WORLD GREATEST MOM. Sorry to all of you who think your mom is the greatest, because she doesn't beat my mom.
Mom, thanks for loving us all so much, and for always making sure we are good, happy, and taken care of.
I remember when I was younger, I loved to have you read to me, the sound of your voice was so calming and comforting. I could listen to you for hours. It still is today too. I guess that is why I love to talk to you!
Thank you for raising us all in the right way, and for devoting so much time and effort to helping us when we are in need.
You are so kind, and loving towards everyone, even strangers.
Mamma I sure love you and thanks for everything.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2 comments:
That is a very cute family picture with your mom!! Happy birthday to your mom:) She sounds amazing!
Heidi, thank you so much. You are such a sweetheart. The only reason I'm what you call a good mom is because I have 4 AMAZING children. I love you so much and I am grateful for the privledge (sp?) to be a mom and particularly your mom. Love you, and miss you. You are a pretty amazing mom yourself missy! Thanks babe. Love you.
Post a Comment