Thursday, March 27, 2008
A Day in the Life of Unemployment in Kauai
Humm.. What do you do when you don't have a job and you Live in Kauai... Well lets just tell you. You have to go to the beach and make sandcastles.
And catch a few waves.
And jump over those big waves that roll onto the beach.
Look at how high they got.
But what happens when your diaper gets too full of sand? It has to come off. Oh silly Ty and we couldn't get him to put his trunks back on, oh well at least we were almost the only ones on the beach that early in the morning.
The only bummer is when you do a face plant you get a nose and mouth full of sand. Ty covered his unit for us. Isn't he so cute.
Then to end the fun and eventful day we had a nice BBQ on the beach and watched the sun set. Oh we really do like this vacation feeling.
AHHHH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW!!! You guys are awesome! Way to "live it up" while you are there! Again.... trying not to covet...
Wow, you're really making the best of the situation. I just want to be there on that beach too.
Okay, it this whole unemployment thing totally sucks. But I can't wait to join you in your vacation over there! Hope we won't be imposing too much. I've been reading the guidebook today and it got me very excited!
Wow! That is crazy! what a surprise! You guys are awesome and will for sure end up where you are supposed to be! Also, contrats on the new little addition! that is so exciting...we are really excited for you guys!
JEALOUS!!!! Yeah, you have to look past the whole unemployment thing, but I wish I was there sharing in your loss!!!! Love ya! Thanks again, for you know what!
hey congrats on the baby and good luck with whatever life brings. Love the photos it makes anyone want to be where you are. Glad you are loving life
JEALOUS!!! That is a great day, and a perfect sunset to finish it off. I wish I was there with you guys playing in the sand, water, sun, etc. etc. love ya!
oh and Ty, you are a really cute little sand monster:)
Heidi! I'm now convinced that there is no better place to be unemployed than Kauai.
We found out Jeremy got laid off the day after I learned I was expecting our third. It was king of stressful, but you are right, the Lord does watch over us. Hang in there!
Post a Comment