Friday, June 20, 2008

All aboard...

We went for a train ride on Saturday. I know we took the big long trip all the way across the street to get to the train depot. I don't know why we didn't ride it sooner. Ty waiting to board the train, this pic notice his tippytoes Nic told him to stand up straight for the picture, so he got way up on his toes. Whahoo, having fun now!! Look at all the animals they have. And then we stopped to feed the wild pigs bread. Ty thought this was fun, and wanted more and more bread to feed to them. Great throw buddy. OKay so this little teen male thought it was time to show off, and was going after every girl he could, this one just wasn't fast enough to get away from him. Poor girl. The fam What a happy boy. He wanted to ride it again, but was okay with knowing we would have to come back to ride it another day!

8 comments:

Bertie said...

Soo cute- and that train ride looks like a lot of fun!!:)

Grandma Karen said...

Ty you crack me up! I can't believe how bit you are getting, and how blond your hair is getting. You will be such a good helper to mommy when sister comes. I miss you and love you, Grandma Karen

tiffy girl said...

oh how fun! those piggies are cute. Ty boy you are such a cutie pie. I can't believe that you are getting so big so fast. I love that smile you have:)

Steffani said...

How fun! I saw your sister, Michelle today at the zoo!! She's so cute!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

That train ride is super fun. Thanks to Nic for getting us tickets. I am glad you had fun and were able to ride it. Ty is getting SOOOOO big. We miss you guys!

michelle said...

It's all coming back to me now! That totally took me back to our visit. Your lil family is so CUTE! I am glad you took the time to go enjoy the train. Sorry the giant goat wasn't there. Love ya you look great. oh and you aren't even big/!

Diana and Scott said...

That looks like so much fun. Congratulation on your baby girl. How exciting is that? We can;t wait to see her. She is going to be a beauty.

ashley said...

Heidi - Haha! Of course I'll tell you my secret. But, first...

You have such an adorable kid! Ty is so cute. Congrats on your girl! So exciting!

The blogroll is a new feature that you can have as a sidebar item. You just have to copy and paste all your blogs into a new window (which took me forever!) But it's been so nice to see who has posted.