Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Ty

Wow are you really 3yrs old now? Time has gone by so fast, and you have grown way to fast. Here are a few things I love about you. hours old... You have loved the water from early on. This is you 3months old. When we lived in Henderson. You were my chunky monkey 5months old. Once we got past the colic age, you were the happiest baby! (8months old) You have always been a mamma's boy. You have loved the ocean from the day we moved to Hawaii. 12months old. The sand is the place where you love to play. (14 months) you love to dress up in mommies clothes & shoes You loved being naked from the first time we moved to Hawaii. I love your big brown eyes. You love to learn how things work. (2 years) You love helping grandpa on the tractors always in to something. wanting to find new things with daddy. You love your new baby sister. You love to be outside...and you love mommy to come play outside with you. You are my big sweetheart. I love you so much Ty. and am so thankful you joined our family. (3yrs old) I cant wait to see what giggles you bring us this year!

6 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Ty is the most handsome and fun little boy ever. I love all of your sweet pictures of him. Happy Birthday Ty!

michelle said...

I told mom i couldn't believe that he was 3? That went by so FAST! I don't think it helps that u have lived away scince he was born. My most favorite pct is the one in his tiger out fit withthe tounge.. He is a so cute! Happy birthday buddy! hope you got what you wanted. And your present will remain in my garage till you get home.

Kat and Steve said...

I LOVE the picture of him in the tigger costume. That has got to be the cutest face ever.

tiffy girl said...

what a cutie pie. he is so into exploring, everything. I hope you had a great day with him. I can't believe he is 3! He looks so little and chubby in the pic of him in the red swing. happy birthday buddy! love ya

Britain said...

Happy Birthday to Ty! I have really enjoyed going back and doing a little catch up reading on your blog this morning. You all look great and great job on Ty's cake! We miss you!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy birthday Ty! We love you so much! We have something for you, but I have yet to send it to you! I will try to get it out soon. You are getting so big! Love all your photos.