
I have missed so much having a temple close by! Today I have been wanting to go to the temple so badly. I don't know if its someone who needs me to do their work, or if its just the absence that makes the heart grow fonder!

The Oahu temple is close for a year, and so the next closest one is Kona, (big island). And that means lots of $$ to go. So please those who have a temple 20min away, will you please go. It feels so empty when you can't go because of where you live. If you don't go for you, go for me! I am thankful the Lord has given us temples to help us get grounded once again, and help us focus once again on the right direction to lead our lives. PLEASE GO TO THE TEMPLE!
3 comments:
Oh that made me feel guilty! We need to get our recommend renewed. I love that Temple too. I am sorry your feeling that desperation. I will try to feel that void for you. LV YUA
Thanks for the reminder Heidi. Why is it that it's sometimes so easy to forget that there is a temple just 30 minutes away? We will for sure be thinking of you when we go next.
I will go for you. I love going to the temple.
Post a Comment