
So Shay turned 11months the other day.. she has started to do so many things, she love to feed herself, no matter the food texture. She has discovered she can climb on the coach and loves to sit right next to Ty just like a big girl! Another thing she is really good at is not sleeping at night! Grrr both my kids when they were little don't like to sleep, just like to be close to mom all night long! Anyways, last night Shay woke up around 8:30pm so I thought I would try just letting her cry it out... well the little stink... she didn't really cry hard, it was more her, I am tire wine cry, for a long time, then she was quiet so we thought she had fallen asleep when we went to bed at 10:00pm we walked in our room and she was standing up in her crib just hanging one, once she saw us she started crying so hard, so yes folks I gave in and thought to myself, oh well I guess we will try another time! The crying out method never worked for my kids. Oh well, its only for a short time of my life, I can make it through! I love them way to much to care super much!
8 comments:
She's a cutie. Sorry about the sleeping. Hang in there, though. We're excited to hopefully see you over the holidays. It's been way too long.
Look how sweet she is. So big!!!
Look what I came across: http://mattclaytonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/wolfe-siblings.html
I just can't get over how pretty she is. Really. And it looks like she's going to be blonde! It's a good thing all their cuteness makes up for their refusal to sleep at night!
18 months! that is all I have to say. I hope she figures it out b4 Max did. Crying it out didn't work for him either. Ask Paul about sleeping outside in a tent with Noah all summer:) She is such a cutie though. Give her big kisses for me.
She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her soon. Can't wait to see you either!
Such a little stinker. She is absolutely adorable though. I had to lay on Koleton's floor until he fell asleep when he was little. I don't put up with much these days.
Heidi! I can't believe that was a year ago either! Our sweet little Ty with his face pressed up against our door wanting to come in and play or have us come watch him ride his tractor. Please can we go back to that?! That Halloween was the best, I don't think me and Tessa could have been any more excited to see that little Nemo on our front porch! I can't believe how big Shay is getting! She is so adorable. It looks like her and Ty have fun together.
How are you doing? Anything new with life? How is Nic's job going? Oh Heidi I sure do miss you guys! I seriously think of your cute little family so much that I don't feel like it has been as long as it has!
You are right, I DO need to come back! I keep checking for jobs, housing etc. for either Kauai or possibly Oahu. I will facebook you my email, for some reason I can't find yours right now and we can catch up!
Love you guys lots!
Hillary
What a cutie. Can't believe she is 11 months already. Time flies! We did the pick up put down method. It is hard for a few days but then they learn!
Post a Comment