Saturday, November 28, 2009
A whole lot of catch Up... Sorry
Sorry I have been so busy getting things in order for us to come home to visit... So here is a catch up.
Nic decided to go and swim in the super big waves, dirty water after the flash floods. This was the best pic I got, because it started to rain super hard, and I didn't want my camera to get wet.
Shay turned one, and we had a fun little cake and ice cream get together. She didn't know what to think of the cool fire, she wanted to touch it... SO
Big brother had to help her blow out the candle.
She found a sucker and wouldn't let it go for the life of her, I think she liked how it smelled.
TY's Hair has gotten out of control, So BEFORE the hair cut....
And after... which do you like better?
Ty and Shay had the greatest time at the beach the other day... Shays new thing, is she loves to feel the sand in her hands... So she runs her hands in it until she is flat on her tummy!
just like this... ahhh so soft.
She wants to surf so bad... i think we will work on walking before we do solo surfing!
Ty digging away at the beach today...
And GUESS WHO WE ran into at the BEACH TODAY???? Angela from the office. She is super sweet, and came over and talked to us for a second, when she walked way from my friend Mindee and I we both looked at each other, and said HEY.... isn't that Angela?? We couldn't believe it, once we got the guts up to ask her for a picture, and found out she is super nice, and loves to talk to people. Crazy living in a place where so many people come to visit.
Last of all, this was a few days ago, but poor Ty was so tired after the beach one day, We gave him a ice cream bar, and just couldn't hang in there.
This movie is kinda long, but we were dying laughing. Poor kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY!!! ANGELA!!! I loved that cat episode, where she was practically making out with them!
I can't think of anything better than sleeping in between bites of ice cream (after a long day at the beach). Seriously, could life BE any better?!
Thanks for the update, I need to do the same. I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Poor little fella! Grayson kept saying, "Ty spilled". Love the photos. Shay is getting so big. I can't wait to see her tomorrow and the rest of you!!!
how cool!! We love the office! And that TY is such a cutie.
Post a Comment