Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beauty, of the Season...

I know this isn't your usual Christmas picture that reminds you of the Season, But It reminds me of the beauties of this earth, and the many things the Lord has done for us, so that we can see these beauties. From his birth to his Death he was always thinking of us, Never himself! I am thankful for everything I have, for this beautiful earth we live on, for my family, parents, brother, sisters, all my in-laws. My husband, my children and just each breath I take every day. I took this pic the last time we were up at Hanalei Bay. May we always remember the real reason for Christmas! Merry Christmas to all.

4 comments:

Newty said...

well, with that picture I guess the real meaning of christmas is Surfing! Wish we were there!

Ana Lee said...

Amen :) I really really wish I could go to Kauai right now! Kory has never been to Hawaii and I cannot wait to take my husband there one day.

michelle said...

I wish we were there too! I can still smell the air there, and hear the ocean. You are defintly lucky to live where you do for a while. So do enjoy each day cuz it won't last forever! I love the picture of shay digging in the sand. It made me jelous for what we don't have here. Lv you have a safe trip see ya tommorrow mich

Grandma Nancy said...

Ha, Ha, We were just there and it was beautiful.
Thanks Heidi and Nick for the use of your fins and boards. You live in a very beautiful place. I am happy I got to see your part of the world.