Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Girl catch up...

Shay's birthday was a little belayded.... But I think she was pleased with what she got. Carefully opening her present. Ty was so good to let her open it, and not get in the way... He really wanted to help but listened so well! Shay didn't quiet know how the bag worked, so Big brother showed her how to pull it out. See... That look could please any parent... What a happy girl, to have her baby! And New Bike! I love you Shay girl, you have been a joy since the day you entered our family! Thank you for that sweetness!

5 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

Ohhh, such a cutie! I love her blonde curls. Too bad they go away in Utah. I love how she is talking so well, especially "grandma" she has that down pretty good. I can't believe its been 2 years already, how is that possible!!
Love you guys,
Mom

michelle said...

She looks so dang big! Happy birthday big girl we miss you!!!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Shay!!! She is getting so big. Especially when she stands next to Ty. I can't believe it. It was good to talk to you the other day.

Brady said...

So, are you warming Shay up to the idea of having a baby in the home?

~~Heidi~~ said...

Nope, she is just in love with babies