Thursday, October 6, 2011

Count Down... & Count up

So we are on the last week of count down tell the baby. In this Pic I am 2 weeks tell due date. The happy mamma to be almost done!!!!!! Then the count up... I have official grown out of my 20's this year. Thats right I turned 30 on Sunday. So far I feel the same... I still feel 20 years old! The kids helping to blow out the candles.. I think Ty got them out before I got a breath.

3 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Heidi, you always look so pretty when you're pregnant. Really! Love that shirt too. I'm excited for you guys! Don't leave us hanging too long when the little man shows up. Can't wait to see pictures!

Glad you had a good birthday!

michelle said...

I agree with kat you are GORGEOUS pregnant and you are not big! I will send you a picture of me the night before I had landon remember he was 8lbs.one word LARGE! Good now you are in the 30s club, my motto if you think your young you stay young! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Emily said...

You pull of being 8 months prego amazingly! You look amazing!Good luck with the coming of your sweet little one. Your family is so cute...I'm sure this little boy will follow suit.