Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tate's Here

Welcome To the World Baby Tate... 6 lbs 8 oz and 19 3/4in long... we love him to death! Waving to the world Ty was so excited to see his brother for the first time!!!! Mamma and all her Chicks Our Family!!! Mommy and her Boys Shay couldn't get enough of his hair, she kept taking off his hat and combing his hair! The trip home, they are always so small in those big chairs! The day we brought him home, he was loved and loved! ahhh.... glad to have him here safe and sound, Now I hope I can do my part as a good mom to teach him what he needs! I love you baby Tate!

7 comments:

Erin said...

He is so adorable and we are so happy he's here. We love you all so much! Congratulations!

Kat and Steve said...

Oh, what a sweetie! I love his name too. You have a beautiful family. And speaking of beautiful, you look way too good to have just had a baby Heidi. Congrats to all of you! Love and miss you as always.

Erin said...

congratulations!!! He is SO sweet. So glad everything went well. Looks ike he is well loved! :)

Diana and Scott said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. So happy for you guys. I agree with Kat, you look beautiful and so happy! Love you guys.

tiffy girl said...

He is so cute in that picture where he is getting weighed. I am so thrilled it all went well and everyone is doing great. I am sorry we can't be there to hold him....yet. Give grandma a hug for us we miss her. And give Tate a big kiss from me! Love you beautiful sis!

michelle said...

Oh how I wish I could just hold him all day for you! He is so sweet. And i agree with the rest you do look so beautiful after just having a baby! No swollen face or anything, lucky girl. Enjoy the time with mom while you have her close for a couple weeks! Miss you guys hope the package comes today for you! Lv you

Brady and Karen said...

BABY TATE! Love the waving picture, and all your darling pics with the kids. I do NOT understand how you had pants on 24 hours after birth and looked so beautiful!

Hope you are feeling good.