Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Miracle of Life

Sorry this Picture isn't very good. We had our first ultrasound last Friday. It was amazing, I didn't think it would be as exciting as the first one with Ty by it was so neat. We saw its tiny little fingers, the heart, and the cord that feeds and helps keep it strong. Its so amazing to me that such a tiny thing grows inside of you to be such an amazing human being. I am so thankful to be able to have life within me, and to watch and see the Miracle of Life that our Heavenly Father gives us. The Dr. kept saying look at how good this baby looks, so that gave me great hope and comfort to know things a heathy, and going well so far. Now if I could just get over being sick, it really is a drag when you don't feel good, but I guess its for a good cause.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Yay! I am over joyed for you all . I can't wait to hear what it is. We have a showing of our house tommorrow at 2:00 so wish us luck/

Steffani said...

Michelle's selling her house? Where are they going? Ever since she went private I haven't been able to see her blog. Congrats on everything looking good on your ultrasound. Can't wait to find out what it is! So what did you end up doing on your day off?

Kat and Steve said...

That's so neat. Glad to hear that things are going well. Hope you get feeling better soon, that is such a bummer!

Bertie said...

YEAH!! Thanks for sharing- I'm glad everything is going well- minus the morning sickness- and hopefully it will pass very soon! You are a cute little mamma!:)

Diana and Scott said...

How fun. Those are such special moments. I'm glad everything is looking good. So does this pregnancy feel different from the first one? Mine were very similar, so I knew it must have been a boy again.

Britain said...

I love ultrasound days. I am glad that everything is looking good. May you get feeling good soon as well.