So Nic is taking Ty with him tomorrow night to the Father & Son's outing. What is a mom to do when the daddy and the son is gone? I just don't know, I should rent a movie and get in a nice bubble bath... or maybe just read some of my book I have been dying to finish. What is a mom to do? This is going to be wierd, I just want you all do know I have not been alone all night since I had Ty... That would be 27months I just really don't know what I will do? I think just relax and take it easy!
4 comments:
I like the book idea. I am strange. I cannot sleep when Nate is not at the house. In fact on conference weekend when Nate slept with the kids in a tent in our backyard, I stayed down on the couch in the living room and watched TV till I just exhausted myself. I hope you are not like me, and that you can actually enjoy yourself while the boys go play.
Oh I am so jealous and I could think of a million things I would want to do. Take advantage of it and enjoy every minute!
Heidi, you soak up those precious minutes any way you want. Go shopping all BY YOURSELF! Watch a chick-flick (if I was there I would be over in a heartbeat), read a good book. Eat whatever you want without a little someone wanting a taste or needing something else. What a mother's day gift right there. A break like that doesn't come often. So cherish every minute!
Happy Mother's Day! My beautiful sister!
Post a Comment