Ty loves the water if you have not noticed yet. He loves to swim, and he has just started to want to wear daddies goggles so he can see whats under the water!
So he played in his boat the other day filled it with water, and found the gobbles. And this is what he found under the water...

Gotta Put on the Gobbles first

Then ever so gently lower into the water, and look all around.

And then Mommy I saw two feet. He was so excited. Who knew your own feet could be so exciting.

Lets look at that again...
10 comments:
Ty you are so cute! gobbles!!! haha Noah thought that was funny. Do you already have one of those boogie boards with the gobbles on it? If you do I am sure he has already looked through while being floated round.
ps gobbles are more fun naked too huh Ty?
Two feet?! What a surprise! That's so funny.
Gobbles. Love it.
Heidi,
I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs, and I just have to say CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy that you guys are having a little girl! I can just picture how cute you guys will be with a girl! Congrats, again! We love you guys!
That is so cute! I cant' believe how good he is talking and how big he is! Two feet and a peter! Seriously that kid is going to work in vegas if yoiu don't start putting some clothes on him!
Soo funny! I'll bet you just laugh all day with that kid! I love the sheer joy on his face. Isn't it wonderful to watch them explore the world.
He is constantly keeping me laughing. Koleton thought it was funny too. We love you Ty! Keep being who you are and putting smiles on all our faces. (Just give your mom a break every now and then, you are a handful).
Ty is so cute. Almost enough to have pulled us from Oahu on our recent trip. After baby girl comes we won't be able to resist the pull to your island, I am sure. Keep sharing those cute pictures.
Love it! What a great idea!
Post a Comment