Sunday, August 3, 2008
For the beauty of the Earth...
Okay so I finally did it. I really hiked on the Napali coast trail. Nic kept telling me that the first beach was really neat, and so we took the journey...
We borrowed our friends pack and put Ty in it. Nic was such a good guys to pack him the whole way in and out. Since I am 24 weeks pregnant we thought it might be best to do it that way.
My two happy hikers, Ty showing off his treasures we found on the trail. His Big tea left, and yes a yummy passion fruit, he loved them, he had one in his had just about the whole hike, just slowly eating away at it. Yummy Passion Fruit.
The view really is what makes the hike, Look at how blue that water is.
Here I am Sorry my face was shaded.
YEAH WE MADE IT!!! We had lots of fun playing in the river.
Looking toward the mountain.
And going through the cool tunnel. Ty was worried it was going to be dark, but he was okay once we got inside.
Nic rock climbing the cliffs, he loved it because the sand was so soft to fall back into.
The current is very strong there so we didn't even try to get into the ocean.
We were all so tired hiking back out, poor Ty just couldn't hang on any longer. If you think Nic looks pooped you should have seen me, there were a few parts that I thought I was going to just have to stay there. But that is because I am totally out of shape.
All in all it was fun, but I don't know how soon I will be hiking that trail again, To much up and down. Nic and I had to laugh coming back out because we were both reminded how much we don't terribly love to hike. But we were thankful for the beauty we saw and that we had done it together as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That really is an amazing hike; so worth the sweat and effort. Wish we could come back and do it again! Heidi, you look awesome!
Yay! You are awesome! I am so glad that you guys went for it. It is so beautiful. And your tummy is so cute! I hope you slept good that night. I miss you!!!!
Those pictures are so beautiful! I want to go there! Your pregnant belly is so cute and little. You're like this skinny little girl with a tiny little pregnant belly... so cute!
I love those pictures! you guys are so lucky to be having all of these awesome experiences. You will cherish all of them forever. I wish we would could of done that . And you really do look so good prego. But you need to eat a few more snickers.@ Lov ya so much!
Amazing! You go girl. And you aren't out of shape you are 6 months prego, even if NO ONE can tell. Difference. We need to all do that. It looks wonderful.
Love you!
AHHH!! I love the Napoli coast... it's just so beautiful!!! And seriously... your tummy.... could you just poke it out for the rest of us to feel better about ourselves? You are just so dang cute pregnant!!
Post a Comment