Sunday, October 5, 2008

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Ty's little friend Tanner, let him barrow his Nemo costume for Halloween. Ty loves it, he wanted to wear it everywhere we went friday night. It was cute! Just a preview, he didn't want his picture taken so they didn't turn out very good. Oh well better ones to come on Halloween night.

8 comments:

michelle said...

THat is so cute ! He will have a blast on halloween. Is that Nemo costume to small? HE HE lv you

tiffy girl said...

Oh cute! Remember last year, all the work on the robot costume, and then he was sick and didn't want to wear it! It looks like you are off to a good start on wearing the costume.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

How cute! I can't wait to see Halloween photos! Maybe this year will be a better year! Luv Ya!

Diana and Scott said...

Thats a cute little Nemo. Ben said he wants to be a spider for Halloween. Go figure. Now I gotta find/make a spider costume. I almost wish I didn't ask him :o)

Britain said...

Very cute little Nemo. The kids still don't know what they want to be. I had better get cracking.

Bertie said...

LOL! He looks adorable in that little Nemo costume!! So cute!

Sonja said...

What a perfect costume! I loved seeing all your pictures, Heidi! You look so fabulous. I can't believe how close you are to having another baby!

Ty is SO darling. I love how adventurous and happy he his. He will be such a great big brother.

And, as always, when I visit your blog I have such a strong desire to go to Hawaii. :)

michelle said...

TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW>>>>>>>>