Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin

For FHE we "opened" as Ty would say his pumpkin. It was our first pumpkin carving, and he had such a great time. Sorry there are lots of pics... but hey I love to take pictures of my boys!!! Making the face... Mom look at my mouth And my Eyes The finished product Eww... scary huh!

13 comments:

tiffy girl said...

Fun! We have 12 pumpkins from our garden this year, but do I really have to carve them all? I love it, Ty had sucha good time. Great job Ty, and I love your big boy pants:)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Great Pumpkin! Good job Ty! It is a little scary too! Hope you are doing good!

michelle said...

Way to go guys! WE just painted ours this year, alittle lazy I guess. But where are you and Nics pumpkins?
Hey ,Ty way to go you in your big boy underroos! He is getting so big! I can't wait to see that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lv ya miss ya

Kat and Steve said...

Cute! Isn't Halloween so fun when there are kidlets around? Is that underwear I see Ty wearing? Details, please!

Brady and Karen said...

Wow, where did you get the pumpkin? Have it shipped over? haha I hope it doesn't need to be refrigerated.

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! We should have come carved pumpkins with you guys! We had FHE in our garage and carved pumpkins, what a mess! Of course Ty doesn't have pants on.. We heard he didn't at the library either :) Haha I love it! We miss you guys! Can we see Ty on Halloween?!

Grandma Karen said...

Cute pumpkin guys. How fun. Good job Nic was to go with the knife.

Bertie said...

Ty's age is so fun right now:) Pumpkin carving is the best!

Ana Lee said...

Oh my gosh Ty is so cute! I miss seeing him play outside and make his cute expressions. Looks like a fun Halloween!

Steffani said...

I love carving pumpkins, I carved pumpkins for the first time last year and loved it! We used to just paint them and put my grandma's wigs on them! How are you feeling?

Diana and Scott said...

Love the big boy underware. Way to go, Ty!!! Looks like he had a blast carving that pumpkin. Did he end up wearing his Nemo costume? Miss you guys.

Newty said...

Just out of curiosity, do they actually sell childrens clothing in Kauai? We sould send you some handmedowns ;)

Britain said...

Ty looks so proud. I am so sad we forgot to carve our pumpkins this year.