Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Packed Weekend!

Trick-or-Treating... These are our favorite old neighbors. "The Del Sol Girls" Ty was so excited to go over to their house, and as you can see they were so happy to see him. We sure love you girls! The Nemo Fish Then Saturday Morning, we got up early and headed down to Koloa for Nic's race. This is Nic and Calvin (one of Nic's co-workers on the Lagoons Job) These were the happy spectators... And they are off. A few guys from work raced also... Brady, Will, Calvin and Nic... Go Guys And Yep the finish line... Notice no one is behind Nic... Yes he kicked butt. He came in 2nd over all. He is so hard on himself when it comes to racing. I thought he did amamzing. The kid that was ahead of him, is a high school kid, who I guess is super fast. He usually does 5k's around 17min... And he sure did in this one. Nic was close behind coming in at 18min. Good Job Nicy! Then after nap time we headed to the Salt Ponds, a place we haven't been to yet, Nic's receptionist had a party for her little grandson that we were invited to. They had a fun big blow up water slide. Ty didn't like it too much which totally surprised both Nic and I. But we did have fun exploring the beach, and playing in the swiming pools. The Big mama prego, and the Cute Ty boy having fun in the sand. Can't wait to see what next weekend brings.

8 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

You looked great Ty! Love the Nemo. Glad you had fun.

Way to go Nic! That is a GREAT time.

I am jealous of your fun weekends. Soak them up for us, it just snowed in the Mtn's last night. Heid's you look SOOOOO great. Hang in there, you are almost there. I can't wait to see little Shay! Love you!

Grandma Karen said...

Wow you guys had a BIG weekend! I love the expression on the Del Sol girls. I am sure Ty's smile was just as big! So so cute. I love the pictures. Nic way to go! You need to stop being so hard on yourself and enjoy the accomplishments you made. That is amazing how fast you ran that! So, pat yourself on the back and say "you did good Nic" think of all the people who would of liked to run that but because of disabilities couldn't. You are a really good athlete. So enjoy the journey.
Heidi, you really do look fantastic, dang cute too! I am getting so excited to come out and spend some time with you and Nic and the kids. This is getting pretty exciting!! Better than Christmas! Love you.

Lindsay said...

way to go nic! heidi you look great. not much longer!

Kat and Steve said...

A baby, maybe? You only have a few weeks, right? Ty is the cutest darn Nemo.

Newty said...

that one del sol girl is my new favorite neighbor too!

tiffy girl said...

cute costume TY, great run Nic, and Heidi you are beautiful. Wow I can't believe how soon she will be here. Hang in there:)

Steffani said...

How fun!! Ty looks so cute in his Nemo costume!! Good job Nic on your race and Heidi you look great!!!

Wendi said...

Looks like you had a fun/full day! Great pictures and great job Nic!