Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Reason I love New Babies...

You get to take fun pictures of them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING pictures Heidi!!!! I love them. She is so perfect. Enjoy every minute and take LOTS of pictures! Love, Audrey

Grandma Karen said...

Isn't she the most beautiful baby you ever did see?? I can't believe she is already a week old! and already gained a pound. She is such a good baby, so, so sweet. I wish I could save all this time I get to spend with her now and put it in a bottle and take some out everyday to get me by once I get home. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here now. I am one lucky grandma. I'm telling you Pauly, you NEED one of these!! She will just melt your heart. And it sounds like grandma Nancy needs a little girl to wear her apron! (Good job Max)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

She is such a little peanut! What a doll. Heidi, she is beautiful! Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Luv you!

michelle said...

She is so gorgeous!!!!!!Love yoiu guys

tiffy girl said...

love love, love the pics! She is so pretty. And I know that you are having so much fun playing with your little girl! Hope you guys had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and I will hopefully see you in a few days!!!!!!

ashley said...

Those are so precious! Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to fresh baby pictures. Nice work!

Hillary said...

Heidi she is adorable!! I absolutely love her to pieces! I am tempted to leave work right now and come see her :) Oh and I need a dose of Ty.. That little boy has us all wrapped around his finger!

Cherali said...

She's beautiful, congrats to you all!

Ana Lee said...

What a beautiful girl!