So my sister will probably kill me but, I am super sad that I am not able to be there in person to see her cute new baby Boy. He was 8lb, and 21inches. And yes folks that is light red hair the cute little guy is sporting. Way to go Shell & Cody you little family is super cute! Love you and miss you. Give him a great big hug from me!
2 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute. Love that little boy. And Sophia LOVES him to death. She can't keep her hands off of him. Miss you Heid's.
You are so funny! No Im not gonna kill ya! I wish you were here too! He has been the best baby. We will find out tonight what he is really like. first night home is always fun right? Lv you we will I chat later!
Post a Comment