So the other day, as I was cooking dinner I turned around to find my Ty all tuckered out on the couch... ahhhhh not at 4:30 no napping silly boy. So I kept Trying to call his name to see if he would wake up, I sat him up a few times, as he mumbled something to me, and finally I gave in and let him sleep. But Shay wanted to help mommy out! Take a look!
Don't you love the pile of shoes she made while mommy was busy cooking?
3 comments:
Wow, he can sleep through anything huh? I wish Savanna was a deep sleeper. Little toe-head Shay is so cute!
Soooo cute! Shay looks pretty patient with her sleepy brother. Her hair reminds me of Nic's. I'll bet you were also blonde, Heidi. It also looks like she is "in" to shoes....good luck with that someday!
What a tired little guy. We have had a few times Max has conked out at 5:30 so we just put him to bed, and he sleeps all night. (usually in the summer after a hard day of play outside). I just love little blondie! She is so cute.
Post a Comment