Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A weekend in the Life of the Clark Family....

Just thought I'd share!

7 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Looks rough! Wish we could join you!

Diana and Scott said...

Can you make us any more jealous than we already are of you? Good grief!

Love ya ;o)

Brady and Karen said...

What a great photographer! (Except I see that you changed the angle...haha!)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Pure jealousy!

Jill Hunt said...

Looks like fun! I am so jealous!!

Grandma Karen said...

Talk about rub your nose in it!! Here we are watching it snow..still! freezing our hinnies off at the ball games, can't wear "spring" because its still too cold... yeah you guys really have a tough life. Wish I was there too, and enjoy it as long as you can.
Love ya.

michelle said...

I Hate you guys seriously! Can't wait to see you