Thursday, May 6, 2010
What we have been up to....
Oh we have been busy! Seems like my life lately is go go go.....
So one of our good friends gave me a fun recipe to make Flubber.... that's right I said Flubber.
Ty had such a good time making it!
First, 1 lg bottle of Elmer's glue....out in bowl, fill empty bottle with warm water, shake and add to bowl.
Add food coloring of your wish, and mix all together.
Then in a separate bowl add 1/2cup warm water, and 1tsp Borax, mix well.....
Slowly poor into Elmer's mixture.
Mix with your hand and tada.....
Flubber...
Shay didn't know what to think about it, But my Ty boy loves to play with it. Store in plastic bag or Tupperware.
Shay loves to play dress up, She found daddies swim goggles and had to try them on.
She is such a cheezer.
Once again dressing up, her fave is to find Ty's clothes.....
and put them all on her head! Even the undies.
what can I say, I love these kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are gonna have to make the flubber stuff....maybe a project for the first week that school is out:)
That is soooo cool. Maybe I will make some for grandpa!
I love that Shay gal!
That is so cute! We will have to try that! Is borax safe?
im glad you finally posted new photos! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to show you our new pad! Lv you
Shay is getting so big. I can't stand it. I can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment