Monday, June 11, 2007

I Am Thankful For My Parents...

Well I am just the lukiest girl ever to be alive. I have the most amazing parents on this earth! They have spoiled all us kids from day one. Dad is such a hard worker, and wants only the best for his children. Mom works hard at home and taught us all very well, not only gospel principels, but everyday principels. I am grateful to have them both! We must have done something right in the premortal life to deserve such caring, giving, protecting parents. Wouldn't you agree Jas, Tippy, Shell?
Thank you Mom and Dad. You have done such a good job with all of us. Thank you thank you for every second you take worring about us, and Praying for us! Thank you for life! I love you very much!

3 comments:

michelle said...

k- so you just made me tear up a little.
mom / dad you really are the best there is . I don't know how to thank both of you enough for all you do Especially for the grandkids, they love you so much. I wish i could fly you both to paris on a wishing star. maybe someday . thank you both for your love and all that you give, and give , and give. Love ya

tiffy girl said...

Well, I did tear up, mom and dad, you guys really are the best. We are so lucky to have you. You continue to do all you can for all of us, and we are so thankful for that. I dont know what I would do without either one of you. Thank you for all you both do for us seriously on a daily basis. We love you!

nicole said...

Heidi, I've only met your parents once or twice, but they are some of the friendliest people I know. I guess that explains where you got it from...