Friday, February 15, 2008

Choochoo

Sorry I don't have actual pictures of us on the train; we will be better prepared next time. But we took a little ride on the Grove Farm train yesterday. Ty loved it and we had to ride it 2 more times before we could get him off of without crying for more. It was a short and free ride which made it all worth it. Here is a little history of the train and the plantaion... Trust me we heard all about it. This is the ride we take above. And below is a picture of Elisio Antonio, Grove Farm's Last Engineer.

3 comments:

tiffy girl said...

whoo whoo! Fun! I bet Ty LOVED that. Cute little engineer guy. I wonder how many times he rode that track.

Kat and Steve said...

How fun...especially for being free! I had a dream about Hawaii the other night. Getting excited!

michelle said...

That looks like fun! Gav loved the train ride when we were there. WHere is this one? I will call you this week things have been alittle crazy here. Soph has had the flu! oh my can we get healthy. talk to ya soon love ya