Ty was so excited that Grandma Karen and Pappa Brian sent snow to him all the way from Utah.

He played in those peanuts for hours... lets just say it was a mess, and daddy wasn't to excited about the clean up idea. But thanks Nic for helping me clean it all up.

He loves the (tunnel) as he calls it. But really the tent, and the chair that matches, he carrys it all around the house, sorry for some reason I didn't get a picture of it with him.

And most of all he loves it when dad or mom climb in the tunnel with him.
10 comments:
So cute. I am glad it didn't end up in the middle of the Ocean. What fun, but I am with Nic on the mess. I hate those peanuts. Great stuff Grandma and Grandpa.
What cute grandparents! Tell you what, you guys can have ALL of our snow! Wish I could get rid of it!
Cute pictures. It looks like he was having lots of fun with those peanuts. By the way, I like your new header for your blog. Very cute.
Cute header Heidi! And the tent and chair are awesome. Max saw them at grandmas and wanted to open it so bad. i am glad that he finally got his bday present, mom was worried it was on the mail plane that went into the drink. He is such a cutie!
I like Ty's picture at the top of your blog.
Good luck at your race, Nic!
How fun! And what fun parents you 2 are- for actually letting him play in those peanuts! I try to avoid those like the plague and get rid of them asap when a package comes in with them! :)
That looks like a huge mess! But so fun! Glad you could have alittle of home in the tropics.Love ya .Check out my blog
Isn't funny how kids just love that stuff! Looks like Ty had a great time!
Ty, grandma's comments are working today, YEAH!!!!
I am sooo glad your present finally arrived! I was just about to start over when I heard it had made it. I agree those peanuts are the worst, but it only takes a few minutes to clean them up. I'm glad he had so much fun with the "snow". You will have to put a picture of the hat on your blog so we can see how cute he looks. What a boy!! Love you guys, miss you too.
That is FUNNY! Sounds like a gift your parents would send! haha
-Stu
Post a Comment