Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Translations Of Ty

So Ty is talking up a storm, it is so cute. And fun that he can finally communicate with us with out having to sign what he wants. He still uses signs but says what he wants also, well kind of! This is what his language means these days.
More: I want more, or I want what you have.
ThantYouu: Thank you, can I please have that, or here I am done with this.
Ummumm: Is I want some of that to eat too.
Neeh: Nic where are you (only he always hollers that one)
Hiee: Heidi where are you (he hollers that one too)
Foooof: I want something to eat
Gheeeck: I need a drink
Peesh: we only get everynow and then, but it means Please. We are still working on it, he uses Thank You for please right now. Oh well someday he will get it right!
So there you have it, the little things he says that we can understand, of coarse he uses Gibber jabber too, but we can't make that out just yet!

5 comments:

michelle said...

heid, it's the best when the little ones start to talk. it makes you feel good. And it's so fun to listen to them try to say stuff. When gav was little we would read the fox in sox book and every time he would say fox he would say f---. you fill in the blanks. so we would try not to laugh, and correct him. he finally got the ox part thank goodness. I love the pictures he is a babe!!!!! He is getting so big time for #2 love ya

tiffy girl said...

that is so great he is doing so well. Max is coming along slowly, he can say bubble, moo (which is moon) arrr (which is star) mouw (mouse) and papa is very clear now, but he wont say it on command when you want him to tell grandpa. It is so fun! Noah loves it when he says something he can understand. Dont forget to get him on tape! Love ya ....great pics of him. He looks like an Angel in the first one.

nicole said...

Heidi, I love those pictures!

Grandma Karen said...

Heidi, I love these pictures. You are quite the photographer! I love looking at your pictures. I can't believe how good Ty is talking. So fun. I am looking forward to a couple of weeks with you guys.
Love ya,
Mom

Ana Lee said...

Haha that is so adorable!