Happy Birthday Ty...
Oh how much I love my sweet Boy, your soft sweet voice, the way you always say please and thank you, and how you love to give a kiss and how it always follows with a hug. You are so adventurous, and always wanting to know what mommy is doing. I love how you always have a HI mommy for me, when ever you want to let me know you love me. I sure love you buddy, and am so thankful that you came to our family to live, and grow and learn, I hope that I can always lead you in the right direction and teach you the right things. Happy #2 Birthday my big boy! I love you! Here are a few this I also love about you.

Feb 1st 2006, at 6:03am you entered this world, and from the start you had a lot to say.

You have always been so sweet and loving and love to cheese for the camera. Look at how much you have grown. Tiny 6lbs to 28lbs.

And now you are 2 and still a sweet sweet boy.

Your gray blue eyes turned brown, and are still so amazing to look at.

You have always loved to be naked... Toasted buns anyone?

What a cute face you have.

Ty your family loves you so much, thank you for all you are, and what you are yet to become.

Happy Birthday TY...
15 comments:
Happy Birthday Ty! Great pictures. He is cute like his Daddy and loves to be naked like his mommy. You'll get your tractor tonight! You can't read so I'm not giving away the surprise.
Oh nic!
Those pictures are soooo CUTE!! I love the tiger one with his tounge! I remember being so excited to see what he would look like, and being so anxious for his arrival. He is the cuttest little boy. I wish yoiu lived closer but that will come soon enough. Happy birthday lil bud. We love you....
You forget hoe tiny they are. Happy Birthday buddy! We have loved watching you grow up! I just love your brown eyes! We miss you!
Happy Birthday little man! Can't believe you're 2 already. Oh, and remind me not to eat any hamburgers off that little grill!
Happy Birthday Ty! You're so adorable! Heidi you're such a good mom and I can tell how much you just love your little guy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS TY!
We love you SO much..as well as
your Daddy and Mommy. You are both doing a great job with parenthood. We are so proud of all of you! Ty certainly knows how to pose for the camera...good job, Heidi. Nic, I think he is as cute as you were growing up. Have a fun 2nd birthday, Ty. We miss you all.
Happy Birthday Ty!!!!
Heidi, Zach, Amy, Jayden and Emily hope you have a GREAT day!
Eat some yummy cake for us.
You are such a big boy, and you are cute too.
Have fun. We love you.
kkk
Ok, the kkk was a test. Lately I have not been able to leave comments again!! but it looks like today it likes me.
Happy Birthday Ty! We are so glad to have you in our family and love you so much. We miss you too and hope we can see you soon. We loved playing with you at bedtime, finding Franky and doing magic tricks. You are a sweetheart, that's for sure. I hope your birthday party was lots of fun.
Love youuuuuu.
Ok, the kkk was a test. Lately I have not been able to leave comments again!! but it looks like today it likes me.
Happy Birthday Ty! We are so glad to have you in our family and love you so much. We miss you too and hope we can see you soon. We loved playing with you at bedtime, finding Franky and doing magic tricks. You are a sweetheart, that's for sure. I hope your birthday party was lots of fun.
Love youuuuuu.
I swear me and computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday big boy!!! Hope you get lots of fun toys. Lots of love.
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you. We had such a great time when you were here. We hope you come back to live near by so we can play. Hope you did something fun for the big 2 years old. Love the photos Heidi.
He is the cutest little boy ever!! Happy Birthday Ty! I miss seeing you being pulled on the boogie board in our back yard. I love your family pic.
Heidi, that was so sweet. I can't believe how much his eyes changed. They are the coolest color of brown. Love them!
Happy Birthday Ty!
Post a Comment